Terms And Condition
Welcome to our customers on the terms and conditions page and we
hope you read it carefully before using the site and mobile applications.
Terms of site use
You agree to accept these terms whether you are a registered member of the site or a visitor or a beneficiary of the services provided on the site.
As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant the following
• You agree to be responsible for making legal bookings only for you or for persons legally entitled to act on their behalf.
• You agree to notify these other persons of the terms and conditions applicable to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all applicable rules and restrictions.
• You also undertake to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all information and data provided by you or your family members (as shown on your passport or other official identification card) also E-mail address and mobile number when using this website and will only be responsible for the information provided, and in the event of any error in providing information, will not bear the responsibility and must enter data in English.
• If you have an online account on this website, you will protect your login details: your login ID and password, and you will supervise them, and you will be fully responsible for any use or misuse of your account whether through you or through anyone else.
• Please note that the time used in our website is in the 24 hour flight schedule.
The content of the site and the right of ownership
• The contents of this site are subject to your personal use only, and not allowed to copy any content, materials on this Site or distribute, replace, modified, sold or transmitted Including (text, images, audio clips, videos or links )to any commercial, advertising or general purpose and all materials on this site are protected by copyright under international agreement and intellectual property laws also you agree to be committed by all of the instructions on this site which restrict the way you use the content.
• Supplier Policy Terms (Airlines – Hotels).
• Some suppliers require you to have their own policies and conditions stated in the booking policy before confirming it. We recommend that you read this policy before proceeding with the booking. You agree to abide by these terms and conditions imposed by the selected supplier Compliance with additional rules and restrictions by the supplier and we are not responsible for these terms and conditions.
• you must read the terms and conditions of the reservation when choosing your trip as a modify or cancellation fee before booking confirmation and payment, to modify your booking or cancel it, please contact our customer service to implement your request and for communicate please go to the contact us in our page.
• Airlines shall transport passengers, baggage and goods internationally in accordance with international laws and regulations and the liability constraints established by the international conventions, also we would like to alarm in case of baggage loss to Communicate with the airport management and coordinate with the carrier as we assume responsibility in case of loss of luggage.
• Passengers on international flights from any country must be present at the airport three hours before the departure of the flight otherwise, the Company is not liable for any fees resulting there from.
• Passengers on domestic flights from any country to be at the airport before the departure time by an hour and a half, except in the carrier’s website.
• The modification of the flight schedule dependent on the terms and conditions of the carrier In terms of canceling the trip or adjusting the time you will be notified by one of the communication methods, either by (calling the mobile number or e-mail registered on the booking) also you will be informed of alternatives and solutions as applicable to the carrier In this case, the customer has the right to choose between the alternatives offered to him, or refund the amount after the approval of the carrier company only.
• Child and infant policy is subject to supplier policy and any additional cost may be charged directly by the hotel, Child reconstruction policy varies from supplier to supplier and from country to other.
• City tax, some hotels may charge you to pay the tourist tax directly in the hotel or pay a tax to the government and we are not responsible for that.
• Early departure policy Some hotels may not agree to refund the rest of the unused nights amount due to the high season period or the hotel occupancy rate is high ,and the same as the policy of non-attendance so The hotel may charge a fee and then cancel the reservation and refund the remaining amount Or deduct the full amount.
• In case of modify the reservation, the supplier may ask you to pay fees. These charges vary depending on the type of service requested. When ordering the room modification (single or double or changing the time and date, adding a note on the booking) to contact us please go to the Contact Us in our page.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
• Make sure that all the names of the passengers in the booking are correct, and the obligation to enter each name in the appropriate field, if the names are entered incorrectly or not in accordance with the passport, the traveler is obliged to pay additional fees to modify the name.
• We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if there is an incorrect price due to the price update which results in unrealistic value for the reservation.
• For each booking cancellation, we will charge cancellation fees in addition to the charges imposed by the service provider.
• We advise all our customers to make sure that they and all accompanying passengers have valid passports and have obtained the required entry visa from their country of destination and that they had received the necessary vaccinations and insurance documents required to enter the country of destination, It is also important to note that some country require the suspension or transit of a passenger to fill a stop visa or pay the transit fee of the intended destination country.
• As a booking site, we are not responsible for the visa of the country you intend to travel to, this is your own responsibility before booking and prior to your departure. It is often necessary to obtain a visa for some time, so you must apply for such a visa well in advance.
• We recommend that all our customers review your passport and visa you intend to visit with your local embassy or consulate. We will not assume any liability if you or someone traveling with you does not have a valid passport or did not obtain a valid visa or without the necessary vaccinations or other travel requirements.
Change bookings and cancel them
• If you would like to cancel or change your reservation please contact our customer service to execute the request and to know the contact information please go to the contact us in our page.
• Please note that you may be subject to a charge for cancellations and changes determined by the supplier (airlines – hotels). You must read the terms and conditions of the booking or flights before confirming the booking process to find out the fines for the amendment and cancellation, There are also carrier airlines that do not refund the amounts that paid.
We advise all our customers to ensure that they and all accompanying passengers have valid passports and have obtained the required entry visa from the country of destination, and that they had received the necessary vaccinations and insurance documents required to enter the country of destination, and it is also necessary to note that some states require the suspension or transit of the passenger to fill a stop visa or pay the transit fee of the intended destination country.
We are not responsible for the visa of the country you intend to travel to. It is your own responsibility before booking and before the date of travel. The procedures for obtaining travel and obtaining a visa often take some time, so you must apply for such a visa well in advance.
We recommend that all our customers review your passport and visa you intend to visit with your local embassy or consulate. We will not assume any liability if you or someone traveling with you does not have a valid passport or did not obtain a valid visa or without the necessary vaccinations or Other travel requirements.
Change bookings and cancel them
If you would like to cancel or change your reservation please contact our customer service to execute the request and to know the contact information please go to the contact us in our page.
Please note that you may be subject to a charge for cancellations and changes determined by the supplier (airlines – hotels). You must read the terms and conditions of the booking or flights before confirming the booking process to find out the fines for the amendment and cancellation.
There are also carrier airlines that do not refund payments.
When the customer requests the refund, the company refunds the amount after reviewing the terms of the supplier or carrier, noting that the method and method of recovery is based on the same method of payment.
If the payment is made by credit card, the refund will be made within 72 hours of the workday and the amount will be returned from the bank within 7 working days.
There are some refunds case that take one or more months to refund from the airlines.
The request is made by the customer by contacting the customer service, either by e-mail or mobile or the unified number and to know.
In case of booking through the website, you can pay by (Visa, MasterCard, Sadad, and Mada) and also by bank transfer to one of the company’s accounts. If you make a reservation by calling our Customer Service Center.
All information is subject to repeated and new changes depending on the nature of the company’s business. Most of the information available on our website is based on information provided by third parties such as airlines, hotels, banks, brokers and others and you should always check the key details before continuing the booking.
We aim to provide a simple and secure reservation and service and competitive prices and if you are not satisfied with our service for any reason please contact customer service, either by e-mail or mobile or a unified number and to know contact information please go to the page Contact Us.
We are happy to help and do everything possible to make your stay and experience a memorable experience.