5 Nights / 6 Days Starting From SAR 2100
Manila, known as the 'Pearl of the Orient', is the capital of Philippines and a place that has seemingly endless number of attractions. From the Chinese Cemetery to the magnificent Malacanang Palace, San Agustin Church and Rizal Park, there are plenty to explore in this history-rich city. Yatra.com offers exciting Manila tour packages to tourists so that they do not have to worry about anything during their trip and just enjoy themselves in this beautiful city. This bustling cosmopolitan city serves as a starting point of any tour of Philippines. The presence of San Juan and Mandaluyong on the east, Navotas and Caloocan on the north and Pasay on the south make Manila an ideal base for exploring the best of what Philippines has on offer. Moreover, its location on the eastern shore of Manila Bay and west coast of the island of Luzon has blessed it with some of the most spectacular beaches of the country. There are also several stunning beaches located in proximity to Manila, such as Calatagan, Bauan and San Juan. The Spanish stayed here for quite some time in this city and tourists can easily notice their influence on religion, festivals and of course, landmarks. Sixteen territorial districts make up Manila and each district has its own set of attractions, waiting to be explored.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer (via Sedan)
- 3N / 4DRoom Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- SIC Metro Manila City Tour
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Book and Buy Only
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are non-refundable.