4 Nights / 5 Days Starting From SAR 1600
Amman is the capital and the largest city of Jordan and is one of the fastest growing cities in the Middle East. Considered to be the economic epicentre of the country, Amman exudes a charm with its variety of architecture, many cultures, Roman ruins, art galleries, souks and a diverse population. There are innumerable things to do in Amman.The city is steeped in culture that is quite prominent despite the growth and modernization it has undergone in the recent years. Amman is a delight for travelers as it provides a beautiful blend of both the modern and the old world. Along with a great climate and friendly people, the city offers a lot to the travelers and tourists in terms of tourist attractions, and this makes it a much sought after destination in the Middle East. There are plenty of special places to visit in Amman.
- Return economy class air ticket on Air Arabia, Ex Dubai with 30 Kg baggage
- Meet and Assist at Amman, Queen Alia Intl , JO ( AMM )
- 3 Nights accommodation in Larsa Hotel at Amman
- Amman city tour
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Round-trip transfers from Hotel to Airport on Private basis
- On-tour support to the passengers in Amman (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included